- By accessing the Website or using the Service, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein and consent to have this Agreement and all notices provided to you in electronic form. Please print a copy of this Agreement for your records. To receive a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please contact us. This Agreement may be modified by the Company from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by the Company on the Website.
- By using the Service, you consent to receive this Agreement in electronic form by using the Service. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the Service and terminate your account.
- You are not eligible and must not use the Site nor apply to become a Member if you are under 18 years of age (or older depending on the laws you currently access this site from). Any breach of this clause is a serious breach of this agreement. Members are also governed by the laws of their country and must not use the Site if considered illegal by such laws.
- You must not register to be a Member if you are the subject of any court order, if you have committed or are in the process of being tried for committing a criminal offence in any jurisdiction worldwide (other than minor motoring offences) including without limitation sexual, physical (including without limitation assault), harassment, or other violent offences, obscenity and/or offence related to supplying or selling pornographic material.
- To register, each User will be given a username and password chosen by An email will be sent to you by us and to verify the email account is yours. You may then create a user profile and upload Member Content. Certain Member services will be free of charge, other Services will be premium services and subject to a charge to view the Member Content.
- We reserve the right in our discretion to refuse any application to become a You shall not become a Member until you receive email confirmation from us.
- You will ensure that all contact and payment information (e.g. email and postal addresses, credit card numbers) which you provide us are accurate and not misleading and that you will update them so that they remain so.
- The equipment (including computer, software, telecommunications systems) used to gain access to Services shall be the responsibility of the User as shall the telecommunications or other costs incurred by their use.
- We shall use such access control systems deemed necessary in our discretion or as required by law.
You must be at least 18 years of age to access and use the Service. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Membership and Subscription
You may register as a Member (Subscriber; Model; or Priority Model). To access or use our features and services, including the ability to communicate with other Members, you must become a paying subscriber to the Service or a Model. The subscription policies that are disclosed to you when you subscribe to the Service are a part of this Agreement. Absent special offers, you acknowledge and agree that if you are not a subscriber or a model, you will not be able to use the features and services available within the Service, including communicating with other Members. A Member profile (both subscribers and models) may remain posted on the Website even if that Member is not actively using the Service. You acknowledge that although a Member’s profile may be viewed, you may not (even as a subscriber) be able to use the Service to communicate with that Member if he or she is not then actively using the Service.
Safety and Security
5.1 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any disclosure unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
5.2 If you arrange to meet Members via the Site, you must take responsibility for your own security. We do not accept liability for such meetings and you do so at your own risk.
5.3 We do not advise on nor arrange meetings, long-term relationships nor marriage brokering services.
5.4 We exclude all liability for any use of your identity by a third party.
6.1 You agree that you will not:
- Show the Site and any content on the Site to a person under 18;
- in connection with the Services breach any applicable law, regulation or code of conduct;
- publish any Member Content that may seriously impair the physical, mental or moral development of minors, is obscene, racist, includes a non-consenting individual and/or a child or person under 18, is unlawful, involves animals, is defamatory, violent, harmful, threatening, harassing, stalking, an infringement of any third party rights such as intellectual property rights or rights of privacy and/or confidentiality or is otherwise extreme pornography;
- disclose or make accessible to any third party any username(s), password(s), activation code(s), Member Content or Content or similar information allocated to Members or Users or use them for any purpose other than authentication for the Services;
- reveal your personal information, contact details, phone number or email except as permitted via the Site by using the Services;
- publish any Member Content referring to other persons without having obtained their prior consent;
- publish or send any Member Content or Content which links to any third party websites including without limitation those which are illegal or contain inappropriate content or are run by a third party for commercial purposes;
- use the Services for any commercial, professional or non-private purposes (including advertising, canvassing, soliciting, trading, prostitution);
- use the Services for junk mail, spam and pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes;
- do anything which may have the effect of disrupting the Services including worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Services or equipment used to provide the Services; or
- use the Services other than for the purposes set out in these
- T&Cs and that any breach of the foregoing constitutes a serious breach of this agreement (without prejudice to any other serious breach of this agreement which may occur);
- send abusive, harassing or threatening email/messages to other users of the Site, including the Site's staff and Customer Support.
- You agree to comply with any guidelines or requirements on our Site as well as any reasonable request or instructions by us in connection with the Services.
- You agree to notify us immediately regarding any inappropriate behavior, Member Content or breach by another Member of these Ts and Cs.
- You understand that we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning your use, any ads (their accuracy, or the results that may be obtained from them) and we make no express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular
7.1 The Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the Company and its licensors. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible on the Website or through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Company or, if such property is not owned by the Company, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
- MyCamMatch is permitted to "watermark" your Member Content uploaded to the Site with the MyCamMatch brand. You are not permitted to upload Member Content that already has a watermark or contains advertising or promotions for a third party.
- You waive your moral rights in relation to Member Content.
- You may not copy or otherwise use any Content or Member Content (not provided by you) except insofar as strictly necessary for your own personal, private and non-commercial use of the Services within the scope of these T&Cs.
- Each Member will comply with the rules and regulations relating to the depictions of sexual content in programming in accordance with the United States Department of Justice (“DOJ”) laws dealing with persons under 18 in U.S.C. Sections 2257 and 2257A. Such rules require, among other things, (1) recordkeeping and labelling obligations if the content depicts performers engaged in actual sex acts and (2) record keeping and labelling obligations or the filing with the United States government (within sixty days after the start of production) of a certification about Member’s business practices or the United States governments’ confirmation of your filing (collectively, “DOJ Certification Form”) if the content contains depictions of lascivious exhibitions or simulated sex.
- Each Member shall submit to us upon demand either (1) a confirming statement (in the form suggested by us) that the Member Content they wish to upload on the Site contains no depictions of actual sex acts, lascivious exhibitions or simulated sex (as defined by the DOJ laws) or (2) a copy of Member’s DOJ Certification Form as filed if the content does contain depictions of lascivious exhibitions or simulated sex.
Functioning of Site and Services
- To use the Services, you will also need reliable internet access and to follow any guidelines we provide from time to time, e.g. necessary hardware, software and settings.
- We do not guarantee that our Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, will achieve any particular introduction or result, nor do we guarantee the storage of member Content, integrity or security of data. We will use our reasonable endeavors to rectify faults if they do occur. The Site is not designed as the primary places to store any materials; you are responsible for creating backups of materials you post to the Site such as photos, video and text. We are not responsible for loss of access to, or deletion or alteration of any materials included in any area of the Site.
- We reserve the right to suspend the Services at any time without notice for legal and regulatory purposes, repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reasons.
- We reserve the right to change the Services provided such changes do not have a material adverse effect on the quality of the Services.
- We reserve the right to remove all of part of any Member content at any time in our discretion.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
10.1 While certain Services are available free of charge for models, Paid Services are available only to Members with Funds available. Funds can be acquired by the payment methods specified in our Site. Prices include tax unless otherwise stated.
10.2 Members can spend Funds by viewing other Members' Content
Term and Termination
11.1 This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or are a Member.
11.2 You may change or cancel your membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the "change/ cancel membership" or similar page on your "Account Settings" page. You may change or cancel your subscription at any time online by following the instructions on the "Subscription" page on your "Account Settings" page. If you cancel your membership via the Website, we may ask you to provide a reason for your cancellation. If you cancel your subscription, the Company requires a reasonable amount of time to process the action. If you cancel a subscription, you will enjoy subscription benefits until the end of your then- current subscription commitment, following which your subscription benefits will expire. Refunds are dealt with a case by case situation, please contact Customer Support to inquire about refunds on your purchases. If you paid for your subscription using a multi-payment option, you must make all payments even if you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your then existing subscription commitment period.
11.3 Canceling a subscription does not automatically cancel your membership. If you are a subscriber and you cancel your subscription but not your membership, unless you elect to hide your profile, you will continue to be a Member in the Service and others may view your profile. If you hide your profile, other Members will not be able to view your profile until you "unhide" your profile. If you cancel your membership, your profile will be removed, and other Members will not be able to view your profile. You will be able to use your current registration information to "unhide" your profile and reactivate your membership for one year. A Member can hide his or her profile or cancel his or her membership and remove their profile at any time by following the instructions contained on the "Account Settings" page on the Website.
- The Company may terminate or suspend your subscription and/or membership in the Service at any time without notice if the Company believes that you have breached this Agreement. Upon such termination or suspension, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees and, if applicable, all unpaid subscription amounts and other fees you owe will immediately be due. The Company is not required to disclose, and may be prohibited by law from disclosing, the reason for the termination or suspension of your account.
11.5 After your membership or subscription is terminated for any reason, all terms of this Agreement survive such termination, and continue in full force and effect, except for any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
11.6 Without prejudice to any other provision in this agreement (including any right of ours to claim damages), we at any time may suspend or terminate your registration: immediately without notice or refund if in our reasonable opinion:
- If you have committed a serious breach of this agreement; or
- if you post any Member Content in breach of; or
- if our system detects multiple logins from a single account; or
- if you fail to comply with an email from us giving you seven days to comply with this agreement; or
- if you are found to be attempting to manipulate the results of anycontests or competitions; or
- We will notify you by email of any suspension / termination of yourregistration (or of confirmation thereof). Following such notification, you must not attempt to re-register as a Member or to use our Services except where we notify you that a suspension is lifted.
- Should we terminate your registration with us for the reason(s)contained in clause (f) we may (at our sole discretion) prevent you as re-registering as a new member.
Functioning of Site and Services
We may change these T&Cs at any time by posting the revised version on the Site. Please check the T&Cs whenever you visit the Site. You will be bound by the revised T&Cs if you continue to use our Services following the effective date shown on the revised T&Cs.
Content Posted by You on the Website
13.1 You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, "post") on the Service or transmit to other Members, including emails, videos (including streaming videos), photographs, voice notes, recordings or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, "Content"). You may not post on the Website or as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other Member (either on or off the Website), any offensive, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that all information that you submit upon registration is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false.
13.2 You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post on the Website or as part of a Service. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Website or the Company. The Company may restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
13.3 By posting Content on the Website or as part of the Service, you automatically grant to the Company, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to (i) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. You represent and warrant that any posting and use of your Content by the Company will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
13.4 In addition to the types of Content described in Section 9(a) above, the following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited on the Website. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
- that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- advocates harassment or intimidation of another person; requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Website or Service;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicitedmass mailing or "spamming" (or "spimming", "phishing", "trolling" or similar activities);
- promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegalactivities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrightedwork, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links
- to pirated images, audio or video files; contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as makingor buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or otherharmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection orassociation with, any person or entity;
- provides information or data you do not have a right to make availableunder law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to "scroll" fasterthan other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial orunlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission; and
- publicizes or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our priorwritten consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigateand take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including removing the offending communication from the Website or Service and terminating or suspending the membership of such violators.
13.5 Your use of the Website and Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that the Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Website in the future; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
13.6 You may not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses in areas of your Member profile that may be viewed by other Members. You agree that any Content you place on the Website to be viewed by other Members may be viewed by any person visiting the Website or participating in the Service.
Your Interactions with Other Members
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS OR SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS. THE COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
The Company is not responsible for the conduct of any Member. As noted in and without limiting Sections 16 and 18 below, in no event shall the Company, its affiliates or its partners be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Website or Service including, without limitation, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other Members or persons you meet through the Service. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other Members, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Website or meet in person, or if you decide to send money to another Member. You understand that the Company makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Service. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other Members.
Third party websites
We or third parties may provide links on our Site to third party websites. You use them at your own risk. We do not review such sites. We do not recommend or endorse such sites nor are we responsible for the content of those sites or any goods or services offered thereon. If in the course of performing a search on our site you encounter any third party website the use of which would violate applicable law, you must immediately cease use of such website.
Modifications to Service
The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. To protect the integrity of the Website or the Service, the Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website or Service.
Limitation of liability
17.1 This section (and any other clause excluding or restricting our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies (who may enforce this clause under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) as well as to us. Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited.
17.2 You must give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which we are liable before you incur any costs remedying the matter yourself. If you do not, we shall have no liability to you for that matter.
17.3 We shall not be liable for any damage to a User caused or contributed to by that User, for example by not complying with these T&Cs.
17.4 We exclude liability of any kind (including our own negligence) with respect to the Services for any one event or series of related events.
17.5 In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
17.5.1 economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
17.5.2 loss of goodwill or reputation;
17.5.3 special, indirect or consequential losses; or
17.5.4 damage to or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses).
Indemnity by You
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and its and their officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of or failure to comply with this Agreement (including any breach of your representations and warranties contained herein), any postings or Content you post on the Website or as a result of the Service, and the violation of any law or regulation by you. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in connection therewith.
The Company may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings on the Website. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the Service in an unauthorized manner. You agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Service in an authorized manner.
Headings in this agreement are for information only and are not binding. We are not liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in connection with the Services. We may assign all or part of our rights or duties under this agreement; you may not do without our prior written consent. Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not constitute a waiver of it. If any part of this agreement is deemed void or ineffective for any reason, the remainder shall continue in full force. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 unless expressly stated otherwise in this agreement.
Law and jurisdiction
This contract shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
22.1 Registering on this Site will automatically opt you in for receiving periodical, topical emails. If you do not wish to receive any emails from the Site or it's agents, please get in contact with us. You will receive automatic email notifications when activity occurs on your account. You can opt out of these automatic emails by altering you email settings within your account.
22.2 We shall process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.